Dedicated Florida Family Law Attorney Pursues Best Outcomes for Clients
Committed Fort Lauderdale lawyer represents divorcing spouses and parents
After 20 years as a law enforcement officer, I founded GFC Law, PLLC to help people in South Florida use the law in their favor. If you are dealing with a major life change that requires a visit to a family court, I have the skill and knowledge to help you build a strong case that gives you the best chance at getting the outcome you want. Based in Fort Lauderdale, I am a passionate advocate for clients dealing with the difficulties of divorce and parents trying to make arrangements that work for their children.
Knowledgeable South Florida litigator develops personalized legal strategies
My clients in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties know me to be:
- Focused — When your family issue needs resolving, I give your case my dedicated attention. Family law is my primary area of practice. I employ effective problem-solving methods and stay up-to-date on relevant case law.
- Supportive — Going through a divorce or family conflict can be extremely stressful. I work to address your concerns for your family while explaining the likely short-term and long-term consequences of different legal approaches.
- Professional — Your time and money are precious. I come to the table organized and prepared to tackle problems and propose solutions. I am communicative and responsive at every stage of the legal process.
Whatever family law challenges you are up against, my objective is to get you past the hard part so you can move forward with the resources you need.
Assertive litigator seeks justice during custody disputes and financial conflicts
I handle all family law matters, including but not limited to:
- Divorce — People often find it overwhelming to navigate the financial and emotional aspects of a divorce. To prevent you from accepting a property division settlement for less than you deserve, I assert your right to your full, fair share of the marital estate under the state’s equitable distribution method. I also have experience handling the unique considerations involved with same-sex divorce.
- Child custody — I help parents with child custody matters, whether they agree to joint custody and are looking to negotiate time-sharing plans or one parent believes sole custody is in the best interest of the child.
- Child support — Every child in Florida has a legal right to financial support from both parents. I assist clients with child support calculations, modifications and petitions for enforcement. I can also guide you through the actions needed to establish paternity.
- Spousal support — Obtaining an accurate account of separate and marital finances is key to achieving a fair alimony order, whether you’re the one paying or receiving it. I utilize my background in forensic investigations to aid in financial research.
A good lawyer never loses sight of what is at stake for you. My strategy will always be based directly on the concerns and desires you voice, and the legal avenues most appropriate for your case.
Contact a respected South Florida family law attorney to schedule a free initial consultation
GFC Law, PLLC in Fort Lauderdale handles divorce and family law cases for clients in Broward County, Palm Beach County and Miami-Dade County. With individualized attention paid to each and every client, I focus on success. To schedule a free initial consultation, call my office at or contact me online.